Preservation coming to Yellowstone County Soon! Here's how it will work...
We offer home repair services to homeowners so they can continue to live in safe, decent homes for years to come. Some of our home repair work includes painting, landscaping, weatherization and minor repair services to preserve home exteriors and revitalize neighborhoods.
How does Home Preservation work?
- Families partner with Habitat based on income, need and willingness to help.
- We use volunteer labor and donated materials to keep costs low.
Why do we offer these exterior maintenance services?
- Families need to live in safe and well-maintained homes.
- Neighborhoods become revitalized.
- Community connections are made.
- Affordable housing inventory is preserved.
Contact us to find out how you can get involved in Home Preservation projects today.